Secrets from my magical tarot deck
Tarot cards have been used to read the future for centuries now. Some people disregard it, some people see it as harmless entertainment, but the truth of the matter is much deeper than it might seem. In the hands of a skilled professional or a tarot expert, these cards are an open window to a world of infinite possibilities and chances, and today you can stack these chances in your favor.
What am I offering?
Today you have a chance to take your destiny firmly in hands and get a glimpse of what the future holds for you over the next four months. After a thorough analysis I will send you a written piece explaining what it means for you, and how you can use its advice to better navigate the tumultuous rivers of your fate.
The information I need from you
The tarot deck I use is quite special, as well as the method I use to draw the card that will be best suited to you and your current situation. As such, I need some basic information from you (first name, date of birth, email address … you will find every detail in my FREE Consultation form) to make sure that I can provide you with detailed and personalized advice.
Don’t worry, any information you share with me will stay between us. I highly value your privacy and I want any further exchange between us to be built on foundations of trust.
What can you expect from your Free Tarot Reading?
Well, I will do my best to be as comprehensive as I can be for this exceptional free offer. The specific tarot card drawn for you will unveil its meaning in your current situation. You will also receive my psychic insight about the situation, as well as any additional information or suggestion that might seem relevant or important in my expert opinion.
Tips to make the most of your Free Tarot Reading
If you want to maximize the effects of this Free Tarot Reading in your life, make sure not to take it lightly or casually. This is some serious psychic work that draws conclusions from your own essence with respect to the great elemental forces of the Universe. You will see some elements pertaining to your past, present, and future, though for the latter you should keep in mind that the more insight you have on an upcoming situation, the likelier you are to actually change the situation that should have happened in the first place. Tarot cards are insightful tools that can truly change your mind and your life if you come to them with the respect they are due.
No matter what your question is, or what it is about (love, career, relationships, happiness, or money…), this Free Tarot Reading offer could very well be your first step on the path that might completely change your life…
Free Tarot Reading FAQs
What is a Tarot reading?
A Tarot reading is a type of divination in which a psychic reader uses a deck of Tarot cards to reveal information about your past, present, and future. This can help you to get insights into your current question or situation. Tarot readings are a type of cartomancy.
When you have a question or are in a difficult situation, a psychic reader can reveal the context surrounding the issue and suggest the best course of action depending on the interpretations of the cards.
- Tarot decks consist of 78 cards, each of which carries various images filled with symbolism.
- In a Tarot reading session, your psychic reader will usually lay out Tarot spreads to analyze the issue at hand.
- Tarot spreads are certain layouts in which each card has a specific meaning depending on its position in the spread.
- The most popular spreads are three-card and Celtic Cross spreads. The former offers brief insights into the past, present, and future or any situation, action, and outcome. The latter is a good layout for delving deeper into complex issues and life situations.
Tarot readings empower you by presenting opportunities and outcomes in your situation. The cards give you guidance so that you can influence your own future and achieve your goals. In its symbolic imagery, Tarot cards carry the answer to everything.
What are the types of Tarot reading?
There are 2 main types of Tarot readings:
As the name suggests, in question readings, a specific question or questions are addressed. You may have uncertainty regarding your career, love life, relationships, future, health etc and you may be confused between two choices. In question readings, you get answers to these specific questions, then then can be used as a guide to make a decision. For this reason, the way a question is stated is very important.
Open readings address larger aspects of your life instead of a specific question or problem area. They are usually required when you’re starting a new phase of life, such as marriage, graduation or starting a family. Keep in mind that there is limited scope in this kind of reading to be specific. You can somewhat direct the reading if you have in mind a general area of your life you want to cover. It can be your career, health, love life etc. but that’s as specific as the direction gets.
What does a Tarot reader do?
Tarot readers believe that future can change depending on our thoughts and actions, so they do not predict future events with certainty.
Here is the rough process a Tarot reader follows:
Laying out the cards
They lay out Tarot cards in a spread and begin interpreting the cards based on their meanings and symbolism.
Tarot readers identify patterns within the cards to help tell a story about a person’s situation, influences surrounding it, and possible outcomes for the person who is receiving the reading.
Relying on their intuition
tarot readers rely on their intuition to give as much additional information about the issue as possible, so that the person they read for can make more informed choices in life.
Some tarot readers are also psychics, so they have a gift of extrasensory perception. For many readers, cards do not play a leading role during the session, but rather support the reader to help trigger his or her intuitive sense.
What questions to ask during a Tarot reading?
Depending on your situation, there are a variety of questions you can ask the cards. If your issue can be resolved with a simple yes or no answer, a yes/no reading would work for you. However, you can also ask an open-ended question pertaining to a specific area of your life like love, career, relationships, family, spirituality, or life path.
Here are examples of questions you can ask the Tarot:
- What are some of the things I can do to find my soulmate?
- How can I strengthen my existing relationship?
- What does my career look like in ten-years’ time?
- What are my personality traits that other people find difficult?
- How can I improve the relationships with my family?
- What is something I need to know about myself now?
- What is the spiritual lesson I need to learn now?
- What area of my life is holding me back?
- What areas of my life needs improvement?
How can a Tarot reading help you?
Here are the many ways a Tarot reading can help you:
- If there is something on your mind, a Tarot reading can help you find clarity. Cards hold answers to many things and can help you gain deeper insight into your love life, family, career perspectives, and so on.
- Tarot cards can show you details surrounding your current situation that you might be missing.
- They can also show you various outcomes that can happen as a result of your actions.
- A Tarot reading is not just for revealing the future. Asking the right question helps you get the most out of your readings
- Due to a Tarot reading, you can learn how to adjust your habits so that you can live the life you want.
- You can also uncover your fears and talents
- You can connect to your higher self, spirits, angels, or other higher beings.
- You can learn how to become a better person
- A tarot reading can reveal your true nature
- You can understand your path in life.
The most important is the trust between the Tarot reader and you. If you trust that the Tarot reader will give you an honest and empowering reading, then just go for it. After a good Tarot reading, you will feel liberated to work with your own intuition and take control of your life. So do not hesitate. I offer you a free tarot reading that can help you find answers to many questions in your life that might be troubling you.